Serves: 4 Prep: 20 min Cook: 25 min
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, minced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, minced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tiny muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper and mushrooms and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach, season everything to taste, and cook for another minute and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the whole eggs and the white eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each muffin tin with a layer of cooked vegetables, then top with beaten egg mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Serve the egg muffins topped with chives and freshly diced tomatoes.
Enter your Email Address